Commenting, Quote of the Day, and music

Click on where it says nickers & whinnies at the bottom of a post to post a comment:)! Don't be shy post comments PLEASE!!!!
The Quote of the Week is at the bottom of the page:D!
My Playlist(where you can play all the songs)is on the right side of the page towards the bottom and just click on the song you want to play and then click video:)! Hope that helped:D!

Friday, May 15, 2009

How are YOU?

Yo!  Howz it?  Sorry I haven't posted in a while:)!  Been SUPER busy....  I had a science fair some other stuff...........   Comment and tell me how your doin'......

4 comments:

Bella said...

I'm good... thunderstorms suck...

Lydia

•Karis Brown• said...

Hey Girl!
OK, I just haveto say this song, Lets Make It Last, is my FAVORITE! = )

Abigail said...

I've been tired, doing a lot of school, studying for upcoming exams, staying busy, eating, sleeping, then doing it all over again. :)

AO

Jordyn Daniels said...

Lydia~
I am sooooo w/ ya! I live in SW FL and we are just getting out of a drought and have been POUNDED w/ rain (all of the storms are thunder storms, FL's FAMOUS for em') The pond has gone up AT LEAST 2 feet..... But EVERY time I want to ride or work w/ the horses it RAINS!!!!

Karis~
Cool! Love that song to! Hey ya need to call me or I'll call ya.... Email times and or dates to call at!

Abby~
Yo Girl! Ha Ha! Exams SUCK!!! I know... So off sub but I have to take my PSAT's early! NO! Like a WHOLE year early! So that means I have to take Algebra 2 next year. Yuck! HATE HATE HATE Algebra:D! OK I'm done ranting now:)!

~Lauren, Sonny, and Red~

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sit Long, Read Much