Commenting, Quote of the Day, and music

Click on where it says nickers & whinnies at the bottom of a post to post a comment:)! Don't be shy post comments PLEASE!!!!
The Quote of the Week is at the bottom of the page:D!
My Playlist(where you can play all the songs)is on the right side of the page towards the bottom and just click on the song you want to play and then click video:)! Hope that helped:D!

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

School and busyness...

I JUST got finished with school!  We started yesterday so everything is SUPER easy:)!  I am taking Algebra 2, Hebrew, Economics, and Biology for my high school courses and I am only in 8th GRADE!!!! But everything, so far, is REALLY easy:).  We go to a co-op on Monday, Bright Lights on Tuesday, Wednesday we are going down to Naples to visit my cousins and to see my grandparents, normally on Wednesday we have school at FCA until 9-3 but that doesn't start till next week, and after  school on FCA days I have a Biology Lab from 3-5:30ish!  BUSY!!!!  Oh and Thursday I give a lesson to my cousin and a friend of hers!  So my only free day is FRIDAY!!!!  UGH!!!!  But Oh Well...  What are y'all doing for school?  Are y'all as busy as me?  Comment and tell me!!

12 comments:

Mellimaus said...

WOW, that's cool all those classses you're taking! I took Algebra 1 last year (8th grade) (and that was considered advanced) and this year I do Geometry, next year Algebra 2, I think...but I LOVE Algebra! It's SOOOO FUN! My favorite class. :)

I haven't started school yet...I start tomorrow in a week (Wednesday, September 9) :).

Jordyn Daniels said...

My mom doesn't understand (and neither do I) why they do Geometry before Algebra 2??? I mean you pretty much forget EVERYTHING you learned in Algebra 1!!! I liked Algebra 1 okay... NO FAIR!!!! Mom started us late this year though:)! hehe! She hadn't unpacked the classroom yet so she gave us an extra two weeks off *flashes cheeky grin*.

joyinthejourney said...

Hey Lauren, I love your blog. We really miss your whole family. I can't believe we haven't even gotten to see that sweet new baby yet. Please tell everyone hello and you're all missed terribly.

Jordyn Daniels said...

Hi Mrs.Brown! You'll just have to visit here soon ;)! lol! Will do! You tell everyone we miss 'em, okay?

~Lauren~

Abigail said...

we're pretty busy going to Venice ALL the time and with school. So far school is going pretty good for us. :)

Anonymous said...

hello all

I figured it would be a good idea to introduce myself to everyone!

Can't wait to get to know you all better!

-Marshall

Thanks again!

Anonymous said...

whats up everyone


Just saying hello while I read through the posts


hopefully this is just what im looking for looks like i have a lot to read.

Anonymous said...

Shalom

I just wanted to say hi

See you later

Anonymous said...

Long time lurker, thought I would say hello! I really dont post much but thanks for the good times I have here. Love this place..

Anonymous said...

Good day!

It is my first time here. I just wanted to say hi!

Anonymous said...

Loving that, good info! If you get a chance stop by because we have a new free training program for those looking to start their own internet business online,..

Anonymous said...

Excellent blog! I genuinely love how it' s easy on my eyes as well as the info are well written. I am wondering how I may be notified whenever a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your rss feed which should do the trick! Have a nice day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sit Long, Read Much