Commenting, Quote of the Day, and music

Click on where it says nickers & whinnies at the bottom of a post to post a comment:)! Don't be shy post comments PLEASE!!!!
The Quote of the Week is at the bottom of the page:D!
My Playlist(where you can play all the songs)is on the right side of the page towards the bottom and just click on the song you want to play and then click video:)! Hope that helped:D!

Friday, February 5, 2010

OMG! I'm sooooooo sorry!

Oh my Gosh!  I haven't posted on here in FOREVER!  Well here is a little over view of my life!

I went to Charleston to visit some friends (Karis and her fam), I turned 14, Sonny and I unofficially passed L3, I write CONSTANTLY, I've made a TON of friends (taken long enough!), and starting Monday am going to update ALL of my blogs at LEAST once a week!

I've probably done more but can't think of anything else :}!  lol!  Well I've gtg and fight with photobucket now :|...

6 comments:

Abigail said...

Hey!
I've been waitin' for you to post! JK! No pressure! heehee!

~Lizzie♥

Abigail said...

Hey Lauren! i haven't heard from you in quite a while... :) i hope all's going well!

AO

Cason said...

Hey Lauren! We had fun having you last month! Hope you're doing well!

Cason

Jordyn Daniels said...

Lizzie~
lol! ;).

Abigail~
I'm sorry! I've been REALLY busy! But I WILL try to keep in touch! I'll e-mail you in a couple of days!

Cason~
Hey dude! I had fun too :). Thanx for having me. Hope y'all are doin' well too!

~Lauren

Abigail said...

Hey! We've been great! :D Busy though. ;) Haha, good, i hope you like the tag. :D

love ya!

AO

Abigail said...

And btw, if you get the chance, could you send me the format code for the blog-buttons? sorry to bother you with that, but if you get the chance, that would be great. :)

love ya
AO

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sit Long, Read Much