Commenting, Quote of the Day, and music

Click on where it says nickers & whinnies at the bottom of a post to post a comment:)! Don't be shy post comments PLEASE!!!!
The Quote of the Week is at the bottom of the page:D!
My Playlist(where you can play all the songs)is on the right side of the page towards the bottom and just click on the song you want to play and then click video:)! Hope that helped:D!

Thursday, March 26, 2009

New Siggy and Descriptive essay

Yo!  Like my new siggy?  I do!  lol!  Well here is a descriptive essay I did and I'll post it for you~

As the horse trots he lifts up his legs as if trotting on air.  His mane and tail billow out around him.  He breaks into a canter.  The ground shakes with each successive stride.  The hooves plant themselves with such confidence in the tuff terrain.
The powerful muscles work underneath the tight red gold hide of his body and his hide gleams in the warm sunlight.  His ears are rimmed with black, his lower legs are the darkest black I have ever seen, and around his nostrils are rings of black.  The billowing mane and tail are as black as ebony and as thick as a lion’s mane.  His dainty ears flick this way and that looking for predators.  He isn’t the slightest bit winded.
He turns his head towards you; he doesn’t slow down but moves ever faster towards you.  By the look on his face you can tell he is thrilled to see you.  The joy of his liking you so much is overwhelming!  When he gets to you he stops and puts his head on your shoulder. You can tell he loves being with people.

I have a story I am goin to post in a couple days.....  Oh and I have also started Parrelli I'll post about it later...
Until then.......
Savvy Out

3 comments:

Abigail said...

i like your signature and your essay! good job!

AO

Bella said...

Can't wait to hear more of the "story". Haha.

Love the new signature! It's awesome.

How do you do signatures...? I feel so dumb asking, but I don't know how. Sorrrryyyy.

♥ from,

Lydia and Stewy

Jordyn Daniels said...

Abster~
Thanx!

Lydia~
:D! Thanx a LOT! lol! Click on my siggy and then follow the directions and go to Settings under your name when you log in then go to Formatting then scroll down to Post Template and paste the code you got and your done!

~Lauren and Sonny~

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sit Long, Read Much