Commenting, Quote of the Day, and music

Click on where it says nickers & whinnies at the bottom of a post to post a comment:)! Don't be shy post comments PLEASE!!!!
The Quote of the Week is at the bottom of the page:D!
My Playlist(where you can play all the songs)is on the right side of the page towards the bottom and just click on the song you want to play and then click video:)! Hope that helped:D!

Saturday, April 4, 2009

I'm Back! And a new Arrival! Welcome to the world Anna Grace!

I'm back!!!!  The baby was born yesterday at 9:30am!  She is ADORABLE!!!  And yes it is ANOTHER girl!  lol!  Her name is Anna Grace. She came out via c-section.  Here are some pics~
Me and Anna Grace~
Anna Grace Closeup~
Lexi and Anna Grace~
Dad feed in Anna Grace her a bottle(she had a blood sugar problem, she normally breastfeeds)~
Hailey and Anna Grace~
Mom and Anna Grace~
Everyone and Anna Grace~
Manna, Pappa, Mom, and Anna Grace~
She's 9lbs. 7oz. and 22in. long!  Has a TON of hair!!!!!!  Looks a LOT like I did when I was a baby....  Except I had VIOLET PURPLE EYES!!!!  Wish I still had em'.......  Well......  Post later....
Until then.........
Savvy Out

7 comments:

Abigail said...

Congratulations!!!!!! She is so cute! I hope your familys doing well, i sure miss you all!
AO

Bella said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!
SOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!

I wish I had a little sis' like her! Or just a sister... NOT A BROTHER. You DON'T want a brother lol.

Lydia

Gudl said...

Congratulations! What a beautiful family! Cute baby! Oh happy day!

Mellimaus said...

OMG That's awesome! CONGRATULATIONS! She's so cute! :D YEYYYYYY! :D

Long time no talk! Hope everything else is good! :D

•Karis Brown• said...

AWWW! Lauren, She is sooooo sweet! I miss holding a little baby! When are you come'n to SC????? We miss you guys! Hope you're doing great!!!

~Karis

Candy Princess said...

Hay lauren,
She is so so cute! I am so happy for you and your family! Hope to see you soon.

Kimmi

•Karis Brown• said...

I miss you LO

~Karis

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sit Long, Read Much