Commenting, Quote of the Day, and music

Click on where it says nickers & whinnies at the bottom of a post to post a comment:)! Don't be shy post comments PLEASE!!!!
The Quote of the Week is at the bottom of the page:D!
My Playlist(where you can play all the songs)is on the right side of the page towards the bottom and just click on the song you want to play and then click video:)! Hope that helped:D!

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Yo! I'm alive!!!

Hello!  Sorry for not posting in like 4VER!!!  Been REALLY busy!  As you might have noticed I changed the name of the blog because Lexi gave Red to me since horses are just not her thing.  I've started parelli and do it for 30min-1hour a day w/ Sonny and Red.  They seem to be doing well.....  Well I'll post tomorrow, this weekend, or around the beginning of next week.
~Savvy out~

5 comments:

Abigail said...

Cool! Tha't a bummer Lexi didn't really want him, but at least you get him now! :) Kirsten is moving to New Mexico, FYI! i'm so sad. :( Anyway, e-mail me! i miss talking to you!
AO

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!!! I'm so excited you started parelli!!! Your gonna love it and soon enough 30 minutes will totally not be enough for you! You'll want to be doing all the time. It's amazing, welcome to the journy :) Oh and also there is a share parelli websight... www.shareparelli.com. check it out if you want :)

~Mary and Brioche

Kirsten L said...

lol awsome

Jordyn Daniels said...

Abster~
I know!! We talk about once a week and so she told me! She might visit soon... Sorry!!! Been REALLY busy! Call Me!!

BriochelsLove~
Still need to buy some stuff.... I'll prob ask you some Q's... How come I can't comment on your blog? Wish I could!!! Could you fix it maybe?

Kirsten/Slick Myster~
Thanx! I'll try to call ya tomorrow if possible or maybe Sunday, OR Monday! LOL! Sometime this century!!!!

~Lauren, Sonny, and Red~

Anonymous said...

Hmm... not sure i'll try and see whats going on there. And you can ask anything :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sit Long, Read Much