Commenting, Quote of the Day, and music

Click on where it says nickers & whinnies at the bottom of a post to post a comment:)! Don't be shy post comments PLEASE!!!!
The Quote of the Week is at the bottom of the page:D!
My Playlist(where you can play all the songs)is on the right side of the page towards the bottom and just click on the song you want to play and then click video:)! Hope that helped:D!

Friday, June 19, 2009

I'M GETTING MY BRACES OFF!!! YAY!!!

I AM GETTING MY BRACES OFF THIS UPCOMING WEDNESDAY!!!  YAY!!!  I am soooo excited!  My sisters and my dad are leaving for Naples tomorrow for the family reunion on my dad's side.  Me and mom will go up periodically since it is only an hour and a half away…  Well gtg post on my other blog : - P!

3 comments:

•Karis Brown• said...

YAY! Thats SOOO exciting! Congrats!

~Karis

Bella said...

Sounds good! By the way, don't worry about it hurting... It really doesn't hurt much, maybe one tender tooth will feel a bit of pressure that hurts a teensie tiny bit but that's about it. It just pops off! I guarantee you you'll be licking the fronts of your teeth for at LEAST a few days after. LOL!

Jordyn Daniels said...

Karis~
Thanx!

Lydia~
Phewf:)! I was REAL scared it was going to hurt:)! He He! I'll be licking them??? Weird!!!

~Lauren, Sonny, and Red~

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sit Long, Read Much