Commenting, Quote of the Day, and music

Click on where it says nickers & whinnies at the bottom of a post to post a comment:)! Don't be shy post comments PLEASE!!!!
The Quote of the Week is at the bottom of the page:D!
My Playlist(where you can play all the songs)is on the right side of the page towards the bottom and just click on the song you want to play and then click video:)! Hope that helped:D!

Monday, June 1, 2009

REALLY funny Story (do not read if you read it on my other blog)


I HAVE to tell you what happened this morning!!!

We were walking down the rode for our daily walk and all the sudden this horse comes barreling down Mr. Porter's driveway.  We try to make sure it didn't go anywhere and mom, Anna, Lexi, and Hailey head to the house to see if someone was home.  No one was, but while they were looking me and Manna (my maternal grandmother) tried to keep the horse from heading towards the main road, which is a VERY busy road, and she didn't go anywhere but she was in heat so she was over checkin' out the boys across the street.  Every time they would touch her though she would strike out and kick at the same time. So I didn't go near her cause my mom would have strangled me : - D!  lol!  Well then someone drove by and went to grab a halter from her property.  My mom then came back and said no one was home but then while the lady was gone Mr. Porter's girlfriend (???) came by and caught the horse so we then continued w/ our walk:)!
Saturday I went on the boat and while we were out I got a WICKED sunburn!  But while we were in an idle zone a dolphin came up and SWAM RIGHT NEXT TO THE BOAT!!!  It was DIRECTLY by where I was sitting!  He went and looked at us w/ his right eye and it was as if he was asking "where is the food dude???"  It was HILLARIOUS!!  Then a couple minutes later we saw a manatee which is very rare especially in the ICW (Inter Coastal Waterway).....  Well gtg Anna is crying and I want to get home so I can watch The movie Pride and Prejudice, My FAV book, I just got from the Library.......

2 comments:

Bella said...

Sounds like you had some pretty hysterical times lately! Keep us updated! =)

Jordyn Daniels said...

I'll try! We have SOOO many funny stories:)!

~Lauren, Sonny, and Red~

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sit Long, Read Much