Commenting, Quote of the Day, and music

Click on where it says nickers & whinnies at the bottom of a post to post a comment:)! Don't be shy post comments PLEASE!!!!
The Quote of the Week is at the bottom of the page:D!
My Playlist(where you can play all the songs)is on the right side of the page towards the bottom and just click on the song you want to play and then click video:)! Hope that helped:D!

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Blog Backround

How do ya'll like my new backround?  Comment and tell me what ya think;)!

6 comments:

Abigail said...

Hmm... Its OK, I think I liked it before, because now its hard to tell when your scrolling, and the words don't stand out as much. But that's just my opinion. :)

AO

Jordyn Daniels said...

Thanks for the input!

~Southern Commander~

Abigail said...

You're welcome! Q's about blog design: do you have a photobucket account? and what did you use in place of Photoshop?

Abigail said...

nvm, i kind of answered my own question... :)
AO

Jordyn Daniels said...

Well I'll answer them anyways:)! No I do not have a photobucket account. I used something that is VERY similar to photoshop and is free:D! It is called paint.net but just go to paint.net and then click on where it says getpaint.net in the upper right hand corner and then click where it says download and download it! It's that easy:)! Well gtg make our annual Christmas cookies:)!!!

~Southern Commander~

Abigail said...

Cool! I downloaded it, made a few backgrounds, but my dad doesn't really think I need a photobucket account, so I can't really do anything with them now. :/
AO

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sit Long, Read Much