Commenting, Quote of the Day, and music

Click on where it says nickers & whinnies at the bottom of a post to post a comment:)! Don't be shy post comments PLEASE!!!!
The Quote of the Week is at the bottom of the page:D!
My Playlist(where you can play all the songs)is on the right side of the page towards the bottom and just click on the song you want to play and then click video:)! Hope that helped:D!

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Once Upon A Time....

I got Sonny out to ride and it was the day before a show so Mrs.Jamie was giving me and Sonny a lesson. And Mrs.Jamie decided Sonny was ready to start jumpin' the roll top so we jumped it except when he landed he landed kinda funny and tripped. He was fine so we went on w/ our lesson but the next day when I took him out he could barely walk! So, of course, it set off the waterworks cause I thought he had broken a leg, because THAT was how lame he was. So we called vet and they said he probably just sprained it. They said that w/out even comin' out! They also said to check and see if you can feel his pulse right above his hoof. Well we couldn't feel it so the vet said it proved what he said. The reason he said that is because the blood was flowing toward the sprain faster than the hoof because the hoof didn't have anything wrong w/ it. So that ruled out an absess. The only things left were a) a break or b) a sprain the vet detirmined since Sonny is known to be a baby and awfully dramatic he thought it most probable a sprain. But of course that meant no show so I ended up having to ride Cupcake and in my spare time I would take Sonny out and handgraze him so that he would move around and we could asess his walking:). Within 4 days he was good as new:)!

6 comments:

Anika said...

oo thats good!! luckily he was ok, i mean... that sux about not showing him tho =[ oh well, always another time!

Jordyn Daniels said...

Yep there is (normally) always another time although I will never be able to show w/ that group of friends again *sniff sniff* !

~Southern Commander~

Anika said...

aww why not?

Abigail said...

Hey, you changed your background! I think I liked it better before, with the plaid...
AO

Jordyn Daniels said...

Anika~
I moved from SC to FL:). But I miss them a LOT! They were ALL REALLY good friends:)....... But we had to move sooooooo

Abster~
Yah well I can always change it back w/ the click of a button but I REALLY like this backround so its staying, if only to get on your nerves;D!

~Southern Commander~

Abigail said...

LOL :). I didn't know you liked pink! New fave??? *wink wink*

AO

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sit Long, Read Much