Commenting, Quote of the Day, and music

Click on where it says nickers & whinnies at the bottom of a post to post a comment:)! Don't be shy post comments PLEASE!!!!
The Quote of the Week is at the bottom of the page:D!
My Playlist(where you can play all the songs)is on the right side of the page towards the bottom and just click on the song you want to play and then click video:)! Hope that helped:D!

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

HI!!!

Yo!  Man I am gettin' REALLY tired of Christmas shopping(already)!!!!  Guess What!  Sonny and Arby are coming down the weekend before Christmas!!!  YAY!  They are coming down no matter what, even if we are still living w/ my grandparents.  YAY!!!!!!!!!  Slick Myster and Abster,  what do ya'll want for Christmas cause I have NO clue what you want Abster I pretty much know what you want Slick Myster so just comment and tell me.......

5 comments:

Bella said...

Lol! If you knew me personally, you'd know I NEVER get tired of shopping... lol!

Best Wishes,
~xoxoxoxoxolyd

Jordyn Daniels said...

I get tired of shopping for clothes but everything else(besides grocerys and etc...) is OK(especially things for our horses):)!lol!

~Southern Commander~

Abigail said...

Hmm. You mentioned an iTunes gift card, and that sounds good to me. :) I don't like shopping either, but shopping for shoes is starting to grow on me.
AO

Anika said...

aww i love ur "first day" picture, sooo cute! and its like an xmas gift to you, having ur horses come before it. yayyy! lol

Jordyn Daniels said...

Abster~
OK. Cool!

Anika~
Yep!lol!

~Southern Commander~

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sit Long, Read Much