Commenting, Quote of the Day, and music

Click on where it says nickers & whinnies at the bottom of a post to post a comment:)! Don't be shy post comments PLEASE!!!!
The Quote of the Week is at the bottom of the page:D!
My Playlist(where you can play all the songs)is on the right side of the page towards the bottom and just click on the song you want to play and then click video:)! Hope that helped:D!

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Hi ya'll!  Sorry I haven't posted in FOREVER!!!!  Well the trip was stress free full of stress at the begining, first it took us 2 and a half hours to just get Arby at the foot of the ramp, then Jamie came and we used a butt rope(a butt rope is a rope you put on a horses to get them to make them walk forward)to get her on the trailer.........  Then came the VERY stressful part, Sonny had a hissy fit about going on the trailer,  so it took us FOREVER to get him on EVEN w/ the butt rope,  so Mrs.Irby decided to start whipping the poor horse!  Well dad and Mrs.Jamie put an end to that real quick*giggles*.  But after that the trip was uneventful but of course everytime we stopped and Sonny wasn't getting pet through the window opening he would whinny and kick the trailer.  Here are some pics of them on the trailer~
~Sonny~
~Arby~
But of course SOMETHING had to happen, right?  Correct!  Sonny got hives YAY(jk it was HORRIBLE!!!)!  Well let me start from the begining..........
I went out to feed thier pm feed and Sonny looks a little funny so I go over and look closer and his eye's were swelling shut and his face was swollen so mom called the vet right away and then ran home to get my dad well during that time my Aunt came over and well I got left alone w/ Sonny and off went the waterworks.  He loved it when I would scratch the hives on his neck so, as you can see in this pic, he REALLY enjoyed it(blow up the pic and zero in on his eye and you will see how swollen it is)~
The vet came just as there was enough light left to see and told us it was hives and that he had NO clue what caused it and then gave him banamine and an anti-inflamatory(did I spell that right?).  Well here are some random pics~
~1 of my ALL time Favorite pics~
~My other ALL time Favorite pic~
~Sonny eating(when is he not?)~

6 comments:

Abigail said...

Aww! Poor Sonny! I hope he's feeling better. I'm glad that you finally got them down there with you though. :) Love the pictures!
AO

Anonymous said...

Aww! Poor Sonny boy! Is he doing better today? I'm praying for ya! Were where the horses that you had to go get them? By the way Arby is gourgeous :)

Jordyn Daniels said...

Abster~
He feels MUCH better:)! Thanx!

Mary~
His hives are TOTALLY gone so yah he is doing better. They were up in SC where we used to live. Thanx!

Anonymous said...

Good I'm so glad that all his hives are gone and that you got them where there sapoused to be safley :) (sorry my spelling sucks :P)

Jordyn Daniels said...

Mary~
Mine too:)! My computer has built in spell check:D!!!! Thanks!

~Southern Commander~

Mellimaus said...

hey!

YOU GOT THE HORSES!!!!! Daisy used to be really bad about the trailer, too, but she knew me so well that by now she walks on no problamo lol....
Daisy also got hives last summer, from one of the weeds in her paddock...we had to give her benadryle mixed with applesauce lol. :)

Nice pictures!I like the ones in the next post, too. Is Sonny doing better now? Do they have a run in ? How big is the pasture? just wondered... :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sit Long, Read Much