Commenting, Quote of the Day, and music

Click on where it says nickers & whinnies at the bottom of a post to post a comment:)! Don't be shy post comments PLEASE!!!!
The Quote of the Week is at the bottom of the page:D!
My Playlist(where you can play all the songs)is on the right side of the page towards the bottom and just click on the song you want to play and then click video:)! Hope that helped:D!

Friday, January 9, 2009

I was KICKED!!!!

Hi!  Guess what Sonny did?  He KICKED me(just enough to knock the wind out of me)!!!!  He has gotten WAY to food agressive(he didn't mean to get me he just kicked out)......  I just called my trainer and she told me what to do so I will keep ya posted on how his training comes along;)!  Oh and it was also the 1st time I got kicked so that was scary!!!
-----------------------------------
Thanks BriochelsLove for the GEORGEOUS pic!  Here it is~

4 comments:

God Lover said...

Hi Lauren

I'm glad you liked Sonny's plaque.
Maddy,Dannielle and I are so glad that we got to share in your birthday celebration. Love ya,

The Crowley's

Abigail said...

Sonny kicked you on your birthday!?!?! Naughty Sonny... Hope your training goes well!
AO

Jordyn Daniels said...

Aunt BJ(God Lover)~
Thanx! I'll post pics of the plaque later today when mom gets done empting your class/play room:D!

Abster~
Yep!!!!! He didn't even threaten to kick today so I am very hopeful:).

~Southern Commander~

Megan said...

Hey, you dont me, but i came across your blog this evening. It was was interesting to read about your horses. I thought since your maybe about the same age as me, then you'd want to have a look at my life. I'm from Scotland, read my blog and comment, if you dont mind (: xxxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sit Long, Read Much