Commenting, Quote of the Day, and music

Click on where it says nickers & whinnies at the bottom of a post to post a comment:)! Don't be shy post comments PLEASE!!!!
The Quote of the Week is at the bottom of the page:D!
My Playlist(where you can play all the songs)is on the right side of the page towards the bottom and just click on the song you want to play and then click video:)! Hope that helped:D!

Sunday, January 11, 2009

My b-day presents

Here are some pics of my b-day presents~
~from my Aunt BJ(GodLover)~
It hangs on a the front of a stall or wherever.
~front~
~back~
~my great grandparents gave these to me and they were my great grandma's~
~a 1,000 piece puzzle from Mana and Papa(grandparents)~
~My painted pony from my parents~
~My painted pony(again)~
~If you look REALLY closely you might be able to read it~
~It reads~
THE TRAIL OF
PAINTED PONIES
Four Seasons Collection
Spring
Tip-Toe Through the Tulips
04276/20,000
Well gtg to my great grandparent's for my great grandma's 81st b-day!

6 comments:

Abigail said...

Cool!!! Glad you had a great birthday! just a Q: can I post a pic or two of you on my blog? ttyl
AO

Mellimaus said...

Happy Birthday! Cool stuff!! I have 2 1/2 painted ponies...I have an indiea painted pony (Black and white horse), a pony supposed to look like a cat (a little weird...) and I have a lamp with a painted pony attached! I love the lamp, the horse stands next to a "tree" which is the lamp part, and it's an appaloosa indian horse with stuff on it (fur blanket, etc) and it stands on "Sand" and it has a cow skull under it...which is a little weird, but it's supposed to look western-y...anyway, I like yours a lot! That'd be cool if you got all the seasons :).

Jordyn Daniels said...

Abster~
Yes you can post pics of me on your blog:)!

Mellimaus~
Thanks! Cool! It would be REALLY cool to get all the season's! They are just soooo darn expensive!!!!

~Southern Commander~

Anika said...

Happy belated birthday! I love that name plate thing!! SO COOL! I also love that painted pony, my sister has one too! (:

Abigail said...

YAY Yay!!! There awesome edited ones, so make sure you look at them!
AO

Jordyn Daniels said...

Anika~
Thanx! My Aunt's friend Rachel made it:). LOVE the painted ponies:D!

Abster~
I just did:)!

~Southern Commander~

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sit Long, Read Much