Commenting, Quote of the Day, and music

Click on where it says nickers & whinnies at the bottom of a post to post a comment:)! Don't be shy post comments PLEASE!!!!
The Quote of the Week is at the bottom of the page:D!
My Playlist(where you can play all the songs)is on the right side of the page towards the bottom and just click on the song you want to play and then click video:)! Hope that helped:D!

Sunday, August 10, 2008

1st post!

Hi! This blog is about our move and the life that comes after it! You will hear about Sonny my bay 3 year old solid paint gelding, Arby our grey 19 year old arabian mare, Rambo our 2 month old black colt, Red our 15 month old red dun, Jake my 3 year old black Lab, Cooper our 1 year old red bloodhound, Levi our 3 year old yellow lab(Jake and Levi are full brothers), my 10 year old sister,my 7 year old sister, my pregnant mom, my dad, and me! Hope you enjoy this blog!

Horse Lover

2 comments:

Abigail said...

Hi Horse Lover! Its me, Abster. I think that you blog is awesome! Check out my fam's Blog whenever you get the chance!
Abster Out.

Jordyn Daniels said...

Hay Abster! Thanks for the compliment! I'll check out your blog right now!

Horse Lover

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sit Long, Read Much