Commenting, Quote of the Day, and music

Click on where it says nickers & whinnies at the bottom of a post to post a comment:)! Don't be shy post comments PLEASE!!!!
The Quote of the Week is at the bottom of the page:D!
My Playlist(where you can play all the songs)is on the right side of the page towards the bottom and just click on the song you want to play and then click video:)! Hope that helped:D!

Saturday, August 16, 2008

What has happened so far

Hi! We arrived at my manna and papa's house Wendsday afternoon. But so far we have been at the property everyday except yesterday. My dad taught me how to drive the mule(Kawasaki makes it) and the quad! Yay! We are having sooo much fun! Yesterday we went to the mall and had a ton of fun! But now we can't move in for at least another 2-4 weeks:(! The reason we can't move for another 2-4 weeks is because the house has the insulation showing and NO air conditioning :0! Scary isn't it! Well I'll post again soon!

Horse Lover

4 comments:

Abigail said...

My Aunt has a mule and it is sooooo much fun! Don't you think so too? But they aren't that much like cars.
Abster Out.

Jordyn Daniels said...

They are awesome! But they are nothing like cars. They don't go that fast either:(.

Horse Lover

Abigail said...

Yeah. But I only like to go fast if I'm driving :). It's kind of scary when someone else is driving, because you can never be sure if they are paying attention or not.
Abster Out.

Jordyn Daniels said...

So true. My 10 year old sister drives it and man is it scary! But I personally like the quad alot more than the mule:)!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sit Long, Read Much