Commenting, Quote of the Day, and music

Click on where it says nickers & whinnies at the bottom of a post to post a comment:)! Don't be shy post comments PLEASE!!!!
The Quote of the Week is at the bottom of the page:D!
My Playlist(where you can play all the songs)is on the right side of the page towards the bottom and just click on the song you want to play and then click video:)! Hope that helped:D!

Friday, August 29, 2008

The Promised Pics

Here are the promised pics of Red and Rambo:)! Oh and the reason that Rambo looks so funky is because he is turning black.
Rambo looking for food-
I really like this one cause it looks like a painting:)-
Rambo looking for food-
Rambo eating-
Red and me-
Red, me,and my sisters
Red and Lexi-
and that are all of them!
Horse Lover

6 comments:

Abigail said...

You know, it is probably not a good idea to put pictures of yourself on here. So many people could use those in a bad way. But the horses are cute!
Abster Out.

Jordyn Daniels said...

Well my mom said I could. Also you have to type the exact right address in the address bar to find it:)! Oh and we NEED to get together!

Horse Lover

Abigail said...

I was just making sure. You know, Sonny has the most votes on Saphinian Reily's blog! I voted for him... :)
Abster Out.

Jordyn Daniels said...

Thanks! Oh and sorry about being snippy:)!


Horse Lover

Abigail said...

Don't sweat over. ;)
Abster Out.

Jordyn Daniels said...

Thanks and sorry again!


Horse Lover

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sit Long, Read Much