Commenting, Quote of the Day, and music

Click on where it says nickers & whinnies at the bottom of a post to post a comment:)! Don't be shy post comments PLEASE!!!!
The Quote of the Week is at the bottom of the page:D!
My Playlist(where you can play all the songs)is on the right side of the page towards the bottom and just click on the song you want to play and then click video:)! Hope that helped:D!

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Trips

Hi! Sorry I haven't posted in forever! We were in FL and had tons of fun! We got to play on the property and go to the mall! It was fun while we were in FL. We also had to fly to Chicago for my Uncle Todd's funeral. I'll miss him tons:(. Well I'll post later!

Horse Lover

4 comments:

Abigail said...

Wow! A conglomeration of emotions all in one paragraph! I am sorry about your Uncle. Talk to you later!
Abster Out.

Jordyn Daniels said...

Thanks:)! You need to pray for mom cause she has had 2 migrains in the past 5 days:o!

Horse Lover

Abigail said...

! I hate migraines when I get them, and I don't get them often. I hope that she gets better.
Abster Out.

Jordyn Daniels said...

She is already better but she was pucking ALL day yesterday! But she is better now! But I was thrown yester day!lol! And man am I sore:)!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sit Long, Read Much