Commenting, Quote of the Day, and music

Click on where it says nickers & whinnies at the bottom of a post to post a comment:)! Don't be shy post comments PLEASE!!!!
The Quote of the Week is at the bottom of the page:D!
My Playlist(where you can play all the songs)is on the right side of the page towards the bottom and just click on the song you want to play and then click video:)! Hope that helped:D!

Friday, October 24, 2008

First Part of Sonny Memoir - More to come:)!

Hi!  Here is the first part of my Rough draft on my "Sonny Memoir"~
         My name is Lauren.  I am a Horse Crazy 12 year old Christian girl.  I became interested in horses at around 2 or 3 years old.  I began taking lessons at age 4.  I have shoulder length brown almost black hair, lots of freckles, green, blue, and brown eyes, and am 5 and a half feet tall.  I had been asking my parents for a horse since before I remembered.  Getting a horse meant a lot to me, and my wish was finally fulfilled on a cold January afternoon.

As my parents, my sisters, and I were driving home from church on a Sunday afternoon I noticed something strange.  We were turning into the neighborhood that the barn is at.  I asked my parents why we were here and they replied, "We just need to drop a check off to Jamie".  Well when we turned into the barn I noticed that there was a bay horse who hadn’t been there before so I asked my trainer, Jamie if she got a new horse and she smiled and said "No Lauren that is your new horse Sonny".  I ran over to he was standing.

        As I wrapped my arms around his neck and breathed in the scent of horses and felt his baby fuzz on my cheek I had this bubbly feeling steal over me.  When I finally let go of him my face was beaming as I thanked my parents over and over again for giving him to me.  I then looked him over and saw that he was beautiful rich brown in color with black mane, tail, muzzle, lower legs, and around the outside of his ears, a snip of white on his nose, a white sock on his right back leg, and a white teardrop on his forehead. I wrapped my arms around his neck again and told him "I love you Sonny".  Then he snorted at me as if he was saying I love you to Lauren.  Finally a horse of my own.

4 comments:

Jordyn Daniels said...

I will update it every time I "revise" it:)!

Horse Lover

Abigail said...

That's a nice story!

Abster Out.

Jordyn Daniels said...

And He KNOWS so:)!

Horse Lover

Jordyn Daniels said...

Whoops! I meant to post that comment on a different post:)! Oh and Thanx Abster!

Horse Lover

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sit Long, Read Much