Commenting, Quote of the Day, and music

Click on where it says nickers & whinnies at the bottom of a post to post a comment:)! Don't be shy post comments PLEASE!!!!
The Quote of the Week is at the bottom of the page:D!
My Playlist(where you can play all the songs)is on the right side of the page towards the bottom and just click on the song you want to play and then click video:)! Hope that helped:D!

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I Pass It On to.......

Dun Dun Dun(lol)!
Hi!  Here is something I got from Slick Myster's  blog:)!
Just take a few minutes to fill this about your preferences then pass it on to all of your friends so  you can learn more about them.
Black or white? i like both
Chocolate or vanilla? Vanilla!
Day or night? night & day
Hot or cold? COLD, I LOVE COLD
Dog or cat? dogs, cats are OK,  Horses are the best
Summer or winter? both can be pretty fun at times, but I like winter better(its better for riding lol)
Fall or spring? they both have wonderful weather, but fall usually is what I like best(Its better for riding)
Beach or pool? pool
Fiction or nonfiction? both
Romance or comedy? I LOVE romance with comedy
Flipflops or sneakers? i hate sneakers, i LOVE flipflops (i live in them and crocs)
Short-sleeves or long-sleeves? short sleeves
Jacket or sweatshirt? sweatshirts
Math or Language Arts? I hate both lol
Science or History? Love both!
Markers or crayons? Markers
Pen or pencil? pen
Peppermint or spearmint? peppermint
Sweet or sour? sweet
Fruit or vegetables? fruit
Indoors or outdoors? mostly outdoors, but indoors if outdoors is to hot.
High-heels or flats? flats, i can't walk in high-heels lol
Amusement park or water park? water park
Europe or Asia? Europe
Write or type? type.
TV or computer? computer
Light or dark? light & dark
Shorts or skirt? shorts
Breakfast or Dinner? both

Think you know your friends? Learn their preferences by passing this on to all of your friends:)!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm tagged! This looks really fun! You think WINTER is better for riding?! Since when!?!!! :-P I would ALWAYS say summer---it's warmer...but I guess winter is better, too, depending on if you have an arena to ride in.

Jordyn Daniels said...

Well I live in FL and SC so it gets soooo hot during the summer so we can't even ride some days(unless we ride when it is still pitch black). And I wanted my dad to put a covered arena in at our new place but this how is a money pit so he said no:(.....Boo Hoo!!! Well I've gtg!

Horse Lover

Abigail said...

Yes, I definitely think winter is better for riding!! Fall and spring are good too, but summer, you practically melt outside!
Abster Out.

Jordyn Daniels said...

Totally!

Horse Lover

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sit Long, Read Much