Commenting, Quote of the Day, and music

Click on where it says nickers & whinnies at the bottom of a post to post a comment:)! Don't be shy post comments PLEASE!!!!
The Quote of the Week is at the bottom of the page:D!
My Playlist(where you can play all the songs)is on the right side of the page towards the bottom and just click on the song you want to play and then click video:)! Hope that helped:D!

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Next step on Sonny Memoir

Here is the next rough draft on the top part of the Sonny Memoir~
         My name is Lauren. I am a Horse Crazy 12 year old Christian girl. I have shoulder length brown almost black hair, lots of freckles, green, blue, and brown eyes, and am 5 and a half feet tall. I became interested in horses at around 2 or 3 years old. I began taking lessons at age 4. I was obsessed w/ horses and showed it by buying hand painted high end toy horses called Breyers all the time and had TONS of horse posters on my walls. I rode 1-2 times a week and worked at the barn cleaning the horse urine and poop out of stalls, this is called mucking out a stall, whenever I could when I hit about 7 years old. I had been asking my parents for a horse since before I can remember. My parents said I could get a horse when I was ten because they thought I would grow out of it! But I didn't and when my tenth B-Day was "looming" near I started pestering my parents more than ever. Getting a horse meant a lot to me, and my wish was finally fulfilled on a cold January afternoon.


        As my parents, my sisters, and I were driving home from church on a Sunday afternoon I noticed something strange. We were turning into the neighborhood that the barn is at. I asked my parents why we were here and they replied, "We just need to drop a check off to Jamie". Well when we turned into the barn I noticed that there was a bay horse who hadn’t been there before so I asked my trainer, Jamie if she got a new horse and she smiled and said "No Lauren that is your new horse Sonny". I ran over to he was standing.

          As I wrapped my arms around his neck and breathed in the scent of horses and felt his baby fuzz against my cheek I had this bubbly feeling steal over me. When I finally let go of him my face was beaming as I thanked my parents over and over again for giving him to me. I then looked back at him and saw that he was beautiful rich brown in color with black mane, tail, muzzle, lower legs, and around the outside of his ears, a snip of white on his nose, a white sock on his right back leg, and a white teardrop on his forehead. I then wrapped my arms around his neck again and told him "I love you Sonny". Then he snorted at me as if he was saying I love you to Lauren. Finally a horse of my own.
I will not give you the whole thing until I am completely finished:)!

4 comments:

Anika said...

ahhh! that mkes me all warm and fuzzy inside. haha i kno what its like. love it!

Jordyn Daniels said...

Thanks! I love my horse like a LOT he is 3 years old now and will be 4 in March.

Southern Commander

Bella said...

awwwwwwwwww........ can't wait to hear more!

Jordyn Daniels said...

I should post it on here in lets say 2 weeks?

Southern Commander

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sit Long, Read Much