Commenting, Quote of the Day, and music

Click on where it says nickers & whinnies at the bottom of a post to post a comment:)! Don't be shy post comments PLEASE!!!!
The Quote of the Week is at the bottom of the page:D!
My Playlist(where you can play all the songs)is on the right side of the page towards the bottom and just click on the song you want to play and then click video:)! Hope that helped:D!

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Pics later today or tomorrow

Hi!  I am soooo bored!!!!  I will post some pics of Cooper, Jake, Levi, and some pics of Sonny that I made Black and White:)!  I hope you will like them :-)!

2 comments:

Abigail said...

I LOVE black and white pics!! They are so old fashioned looking! And they look more professional too!
Abster Out.

Jordyn Daniels said...

I LOVE them too! I will probably post them when my grandparents wireless is working again(Ugh). Cause all of my pics are on my lil sister's laptop.....

Horse Lover

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sit Long, Read Much