Commenting, Quote of the Day, and music

Click on where it says nickers & whinnies at the bottom of a post to post a comment:)! Don't be shy post comments PLEASE!!!!
The Quote of the Week is at the bottom of the page:D!
My Playlist(where you can play all the songs)is on the right side of the page towards the bottom and just click on the song you want to play and then click video:)! Hope that helped:D!

Monday, October 20, 2008

The pics I promised

Here are the pics I promised:)!  Oh and within the next couple of days I will post a tour of the barn on here:)!
Me and Sonny~
Rambo Head Shot~
Rambo Confermation pic~
Arby~
Sonny being funny~
Sony asking why I am taking all these pics of him:)~
View from the Saddle~
Red and Dad~

6 comments:

Bella said...

all your horses are sooooooooo beautiful! i ♥ the pics of Sonny as just a little foal and weanling!

lydia
www.stewylydia.blogspot.com

Jordyn Daniels said...

Thanx! You horse is really pretty too:)!

Horse Lover

Abigail said...

I love the pics! The one of you and Sonny is really cool!
Abster Out.

Jordyn Daniels said...

I know...... I edited it on Lexi's computer:)!

Abigail said...

Sweet!
Abster Out.

Jordyn Daniels said...

Oh and the banner I edited on picnik.com. It is soooo sweet you don't even need to be signed up to edit pics:)!

Horse Lover

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sit Long, Read Much