Commenting, Quote of the Day, and music

Click on where it says nickers & whinnies at the bottom of a post to post a comment:)! Don't be shy post comments PLEASE!!!!
The Quote of the Week is at the bottom of the page:D!
My Playlist(where you can play all the songs)is on the right side of the page towards the bottom and just click on the song you want to play and then click video:)! Hope that helped:D!

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Redwall book series

Hi!  Do ya'll like black and White pics?  Oh and ya'll need to read the Redwall series by Brian Jacques!  They are REALLY good(Sorry for the change of subject!  I am famous for that ;).   I will write a book review on the first book in about a week:) probably!  TTYL

6 comments:

Abigail said...

Where are the pics? I can't find them!!!
Abster Out.

Jordyn Daniels said...

Sorry! I haven't posted them yet cause the wireless is down and all of my pic's are on Lexi's laptop:)!

Horse Lover

Abigail said...

Ooooh.
Abster Out.

Jordyn Daniels said...

I know! YAY the wireless is working again! YAY!

Horse Lover

Abigail said...

YAY!!!
Abster Out.

Kirsten L said...

I love the REDWALL movies they are so cute and I used to whatch the series.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sit Long, Read Much