Commenting, Quote of the Day, and music

Click on where it says nickers & whinnies at the bottom of a post to post a comment:)! Don't be shy post comments PLEASE!!!!
The Quote of the Week is at the bottom of the page:D!
My Playlist(where you can play all the songs)is on the right side of the page towards the bottom and just click on the song you want to play and then click video:)! Hope that helped:D!

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Tomorrow

Hi!  Hope ya'll have made the rope halter!  Tomorrow I will post another slide show!  Well I better go to bed now..........

Horse Lover

4 comments:

Abby said...

Hey!

Just saw your rope halter post--i'll check it out!

~Mellimaus

http://ridingdaisy.blogspot.com

Could you set it so that anonomous people can comment? I can't always log into my regular account...

Jordyn Daniels said...

Ok I will. And the rope halter is really fun to do and really challenging!

Horse Lover

Abigail said...

I need to find some rope, then I will do it! It looks like a lot of fun!
Abster Out.

Jordyn Daniels said...

It is!

Horse Lover

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sit Long, Read Much