Commenting, Quote of the Day, and music

Click on where it says nickers & whinnies at the bottom of a post to post a comment:)! Don't be shy post comments PLEASE!!!!
The Quote of the Week is at the bottom of the page:D!
My Playlist(where you can play all the songs)is on the right side of the page towards the bottom and just click on the song you want to play and then click video:)! Hope that helped:D!

Friday, September 19, 2008

Sorry!(again)

Hi! I am so sorry that I have not posted in like forever! But that is because I have been sooooo busy!! Well Rambo has turned almost totally black, I have been out to my grandma's friends house and got to play w/ her baby raccoons:)(They are sooooo CUTE!) I will post some picks of me and them soon:)! Oh and Cooper got his ear ripped open and we had to clean it and bandage it up(Blah) It was really disgusting! We started school, and we also got to go out to the property and now it actually has grass! I am so excited about getting the horses down. Well Tah Tah for now!

Horse Lover

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sit Long, Read Much