Commenting, Quote of the Day, and music

Click on where it says nickers & whinnies at the bottom of a post to post a comment:)! Don't be shy post comments PLEASE!!!!
The Quote of the Week is at the bottom of the page:D!
My Playlist(where you can play all the songs)is on the right side of the page towards the bottom and just click on the song you want to play and then click video:)! Hope that helped:D!

Friday, September 19, 2008

Me and the Raccoons:)!

Hi! Here are the promised pics of the raccoons! Oh and Mrs.Rachel might start a blog to! They are sooooo cute(The Raccoons)! They live on 15 acres w/ all sorts of different animals but no horses or livestock.

Me with Scout~

Missy looking off at Scout~
Scout is the male and Missy is the female
TTFN!

Horse Lover

9 comments:

Abigail said...

I love raccoons! That is awesome that you got to pet some!
Abster Out.

Jordyn Daniels said...

Yah! They are soooo cute! Mrs.Rachel got them as babys and they bottle fed them! Well I better be going:)! TTFN (Tah Tah For Now)

Horse Lover

Jordyn Daniels said...

Hey Abster, Are you EVER going to post again:)?

Horse Lover

Abigail said...

Post again where? On my blog? Well, right now I am trying to "renovate" it, and I think that is going to take a while. Plus, I am waiting for a friend to make a blog w/ because the bLog in your own eye, is a family blog. But, I am trying to get it fixed!
Abster Out.

Jordyn Daniels said...

How are "renovating" it? But hopefully I will be coming up there soon so we can see each other!

Horse Lover

Abigail said...

I'm "renovating" by giving it a new template, and trying to change stuff so it is a bit more intriguing. Searching for a template is really frustrating, so its going to be a while. :(
Abster Out.

Jordyn Daniels said...

Like what are you looking for?

Horse Lover

Abigail said...

Well, I'm not really sure, but something different than the ones you can choose on Blogger. Anyway, TTYL! Abster Out.

Jordyn Daniels said...

Have you found it? Cause if you haven't shoot me an e-mail on what your looking for and I will help you look:)!

Horse Lover

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sit Long, Read Much