Commenting, Quote of the Day, and music

Click on where it says nickers & whinnies at the bottom of a post to post a comment:)! Don't be shy post comments PLEASE!!!!
The Quote of the Week is at the bottom of the page:D!
My Playlist(where you can play all the songs)is on the right side of the page towards the bottom and just click on the song you want to play and then click video:)! Hope that helped:D!

Monday, September 29, 2008

Redid Slide Show at the Top of the Page

Hi!  How do ya'll like how I redid the slide at the top of the page?  Comment to tell me:)!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey,
NICE slide! And I like the signature line, too!

Jordyn Daniels said...

Thanx! Just click on the signature to make your own:)!

Horse Lover

Abigail said...

Yeah, I love it! Good job!
Abster Out.

Jordyn Daniels said...

Thanx again!

Horse Lover

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sit Long, Read Much