Commenting, Quote of the Day, and music

Click on where it says nickers & whinnies at the bottom of a post to post a comment:)! Don't be shy post comments PLEASE!!!!
The Quote of the Week is at the bottom of the page:D!
My Playlist(where you can play all the songs)is on the right side of the page towards the bottom and just click on the song you want to play and then click video:)! Hope that helped:D!

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Pics of Sonny's old barn buddies:)!

Here are some pics of the horses at my old barn:)!

Godfrey's The Horse photo:) (He had to have surgery on his left front Fetlock cause he had a bone chip and was 3 legged lame:(. He was also my fav before I got Sonny!)~


P-nut the Mini(He came from the same place as Sonny)~
Sonny and Cupcake~




Well that is all of them!

Horse Lover

5 comments:

Abigail said...

Awwww! They are aborable!!!

Abster Out.

Jordyn Daniels said...

Yes they are especially Sonny and Godfrey:)!

Horse Lover

Mellimaus said...

Hey!!! I just saw you are a follower of my blog--you should have left a comment, I had no idea! :D Is Sonny your horse? He is SOO pretty and cute! When I find the time I'll be reading your old posts--do you ride western or English? How old is Sonny?...but I can probably read that in an old post :-P.

Jordyn Daniels said...

Yes Sonny is my horse:)! Thanks! He is only a 3 year old and he is already jumping 2ft-2ft6in. Cool huh? I ride English and am going to try to learn Western so I can participate in Reining. And yes you can read that in a old post!lol!

Jordyn Daniels said...

Abster post again soon!! And Mellimaus Thanks for saying that Sonny is cute! I will hopefully(sometime in the future) put on some pics of him as a baby(9 months old)!!!

Horse Lover

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sit Long, Read Much