Commenting, Quote of the Day, and music

Click on where it says nickers & whinnies at the bottom of a post to post a comment:)! Don't be shy post comments PLEASE!!!!
The Quote of the Week is at the bottom of the page:D!
My Playlist(where you can play all the songs)is on the right side of the page towards the bottom and just click on the song you want to play and then click video:)! Hope that helped:D!

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Horse Quotes

Hi! I will try to post more often:)! But I know in my last post I promised to post some pics of Sonny later and I will! But I will probably post them tomorrow:)! Oh and do ya'll like my Horse Quotes column? Please comment and tell me if you do or not:)!

Horse Lover

4 comments:

Abigail said...

Love the horse quotes! I hope that you and your fam are getting settled!
Abster Out.

Jordyn Daniels said...

Thanks! And yes we are as settled as we can be living at my grandparents house;)! Call Me!!!!

Abigail said...

I don't have your number! :( E-mail it to me!
Abster Out.

Jordyn Daniels said...

I will! I promise:)!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sit Long, Read Much