Commenting, Quote of the Day, and music

Click on where it says nickers & whinnies at the bottom of a post to post a comment:)! Don't be shy post comments PLEASE!!!!
The Quote of the Week is at the bottom of the page:D!
My Playlist(where you can play all the songs)is on the right side of the page towards the bottom and just click on the song you want to play and then click video:)! Hope that helped:D!

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Favorite Christmas Movie

Yo!  What is everyones fav Christmas movie?  I personally like "The Crippled Lamb" I used to watch it a lot when I was littler:).  Every time my Manna(gr-ma) or Mom would take it out I would cry cause I thought it was just so sad......  But I still watched it tons:D!  Well comment and tell me what your fav Christmas movies is:)!

5 comments:

Anika said...

hmm i dont watch that many christmas movies...i like jack frost, and the santa clause 2 or 3 or something.idk lol, those are actually like the only xmas movies i've seen. haha

Bella said...

i ♥ Fred Claus and Elf and National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation is my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE!
xoxoxoxoxo lyd

Mellimaus said...

I can't really think of any right now...but I remember in 6th grade we watched "The 12 Dogs of Christmas" and that was REALLY cute!...I haven't seen it since then, though...

Abigail said...

Hmm.... Well, I definitely like Elf, and Christmas Vacation. Oh and Jingle All the Way was funny too. :) So maybe Elf or Jingle All the Way is my fave......

AO

Anika said...

omg melissa! i remember that!! aww that was so cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sit Long, Read Much