Commenting, Quote of the Day, and music

Click on where it says nickers & whinnies at the bottom of a post to post a comment:)! Don't be shy post comments PLEASE!!!!
The Quote of the Week is at the bottom of the page:D!
My Playlist(where you can play all the songs)is on the right side of the page towards the bottom and just click on the song you want to play and then click video:)! Hope that helped:D!

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Pics:)!!!

Yo!  Here are some pics that I redid on picnik.com:)~
Hope you like them:)!

6 comments:

Abigail said...

Cool! wow you're really starting to get obsessed with picnik!!

AO

Abigail said...

P.S
You've been tagged by me! Mwahahahaha!!!

AO

Bella said...

awesome... yes... i agree with abster... you are getting to be a bit obsessed with picnik!!! lol! no that that's a bad thing... lol!

Jordyn Daniels said...

Yep! I am DEFINETLY obsessed w/ picnik:D!!!

~Southern Commander~

Mellimaus said...

Awww!

Those are GREAT pictures! NICE! I like the "trot on" ones....were you in a show?....just because they always said "trot on" when they wanted you to trot, and yeah.....ok, I'll leave now ;-)

Jordyn Daniels said...

I used to show about every other weekend during the summer but that pic was when I was trying to get Sonny to end and collect at the same time it didn't work to well. He got REALLY heavy on the bit*lol*!

~Southern Commander~

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sit Long, Read Much