Commenting, Quote of the Day, and music

Click on where it says nickers & whinnies at the bottom of a post to post a comment:)! Don't be shy post comments PLEASE!!!!
The Quote of the Week is at the bottom of the page:D!
My Playlist(where you can play all the songs)is on the right side of the page towards the bottom and just click on the song you want to play and then click video:)! Hope that helped:D!

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Million Dollar Friend award

Hi!  Mellimaus over at Riding Miss Daisy gave me this award~
and I want to pass it on to~
Slick Myster(aka my BFF) because of how great her and Slick, the horse she leases, get along and also because of Saphire, he had to be put down about 3-4 months ago cause of a fracture and Slick Myster and Saphire were really close.

I also want to pass this on to Abster(aka my other BFF) because she is such a good friend:)!!!

4 comments:

Mellimaus said...

:)

Glad you like it! You deserve it!

And this is so silly, but I tagged you AGAIN!

Check my blog to learn more! :)

Abigail said...

Thanks!! You're an awesome friend too!
AO

Bella said...

congrats! i got that award from Laughing Orca Ranch... (same place melli got it from)

congrats again!

Jordyn Daniels said...

Mellimaus~
Yay you tagged me again!YAY!!! I ♥ being tagged:)!

Abster~You are a truly awesome friend. I am so blessed that God has put you in my life!

Lydia~
Thanx!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sit Long, Read Much