Commenting, Quote of the Day, and music

Click on where it says nickers & whinnies at the bottom of a post to post a comment:)! Don't be shy post comments PLEASE!!!!
The Quote of the Week is at the bottom of the page:D!
My Playlist(where you can play all the songs)is on the right side of the page towards the bottom and just click on the song you want to play and then click video:)! Hope that helped:D!

Saturday, November 8, 2008

pic at top of page

I know it is not even close to Christmas but I put it up anyway(at the top of the page).  I will probably replace it w/ a better pic in a couple of weeks:) because that pic is like from march or April!!!!  ttyl!

8 comments:

Bella said...

sooooooooooooooooo cute!!!!
i always have wished i could get stewy a chrismas halter/hat! very very very very very cute! although, i always save up, i always spend it on something else... lol!

did i mention the pic was extremely cute!?

Abigail said...

Nice pic! Have you seen my Thanksgiving one? ttyl!

AO

Jordyn Daniels said...

Lydia~
I redid the pic on picnik.com so the hat is not real:)! The pic is from like March I think sooooo..... Yah.
Abster~
Yah I saw you Thanksgiving pic it was REALLY cute! You did it on paint right?

Southern Commander
PS: I am FINALLY back from the wedding YAY!!!!

Abigail said...

Yep, did it on paint! ;)

AO

Jordyn Daniels said...

Cool!

Southern Commander

Mellimaus said...

Haha, I LOVE the pic at the top, and Sonny and you together look SO CUTE! He has such a sweet face. :)

Mellimaus said...

BTW, I just did some "catching up" on your blog.

LOVE the pictures of you and Sonny below! (again) Sonny is SO CUTE! ADORABLE! And good job with the memoir! :)

AND. Cooper IS THE CUTEST THING EVER!!!!! He's soooo adorable! Lucky! :D

Jordyn Daniels said...

Thanx Mellimaus! Thanx(again:D)! Thanx(I say thanx a LOT(lol)) about the Memoir. I know Cooper is just ADORABLE!!! And yes I am lucky:)!

Southern Commander

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sit Long, Read Much