Commenting, Quote of the Day, and music

Click on where it says nickers & whinnies at the bottom of a post to post a comment:)! Don't be shy post comments PLEASE!!!!
The Quote of the Week is at the bottom of the page:D!
My Playlist(where you can play all the songs)is on the right side of the page towards the bottom and just click on the song you want to play and then click video:)! Hope that helped:D!

Monday, November 10, 2008

Parent Appreciation:)!

Hi!  I just wanted to tell everyone how great my parents are(OK and maybe brag on them).  Well they made this move mostly for me.  My dad wanted to move on to water but I had always wanted the horses on property w/ us so we are now moving on to property:)!  Sometimes my parents iritate me or make me REALLY mad but still through and through they're usually pretty cool.  Like my mom and dad listen to the same music I do!!!!  Me and my dad argue which artist is better.  I just wanted to tell everyone to appreciate all your parents do for you.
Oh and here are some pics of them
Mom(and Sonny)~
Dad, Me, and Sonny(I know, me and Sonny look REALLY tired!!!  Thats cause we are we had just finished a lesson and a "hose down")~
I'll post tomorrow probably too:)!

2 comments:

Abigail said...

Go parents!!!!!! It really is amazing how much our parents help us, but most people today don't notice it. :( I am giving you a thumbs-up!!!

AO

Jordyn Daniels said...

Thanx! I know it seems like no one nowadays notices how much our parents help us:(!

~Southern Commander~

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sit Long, Read Much