Commenting, Quote of the Day, and music

Click on where it says nickers & whinnies at the bottom of a post to post a comment:)! Don't be shy post comments PLEASE!!!!
The Quote of the Week is at the bottom of the page:D!
My Playlist(where you can play all the songs)is on the right side of the page towards the bottom and just click on the song you want to play and then click video:)! Hope that helped:D!

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Old Pics

Hi!  Right now I am posting from my laptop in my grandma's hotel room:D!  Well I dug these pics up out of my laptop~
Me grazing Sonny~
Me at the last horse show~
Me and Sonny at the barn I board at:)~
Me and Sonny at the last show~
Me and Sonny at the last show(and Sonny's 2nd show)~
Me and Sonny in Walk, trot, canter~
Me Jumping Denny at the last horse show~
Oh and do you like my new song on my slide show?

3 comments:

Abigail said...

Cool pics! I still need to listen to the song though...
AO

Jordyn Daniels said...

Well listen to it right now then:)! Oh and I will post pics of the hotel and stuff when I get back to mana's:D!

Southern Commander

Anika said...

i think...on my computer, you don't have a song on your slide..but i might be wrong. those pictures are really cool though, sonny is so cute! what breed is he? he looks smaller than i thought he was. =]

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sit Long, Read Much