Commenting, Quote of the Day, and music

Click on where it says nickers & whinnies at the bottom of a post to post a comment:)! Don't be shy post comments PLEASE!!!!
The Quote of the Week is at the bottom of the page:D!
My Playlist(where you can play all the songs)is on the right side of the page towards the bottom and just click on the song you want to play and then click video:)! Hope that helped:D!

Monday, November 17, 2008

I've been Tagged *strangled gasp* JK

Yo!  I was tagged by Mellimaus
The rules…


Find the 6th folder in your pictures directory and post the 6th photo in it.

So here are the instructions:

* Go to your sixth picture folder then pick your sixth picture.


* Pray that you remember the details.


* Post it on your blog.


* Tag 5 others, leave a comment to let them know they’ve been tagged.

Well here is my pic~
This was taken at my last show by Mrs.Cheryl and I then redid it on picnik.com:)!
And I tag~

3 comments:

Mellimaus said...

That looks REALLY cool edited! Good picture. :)

Abigail said...

Oh drat. Well, it'll be on my blog soon. I'd better get them from my other computer, since there are a lot more pics there. :)

AO

Jordyn Daniels said...

Mellimaus~
Thanx!

Abster~
Well hurry up about it!!!!! JK!!!

~Southern Commander~

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sit Long, Read Much