Commenting, Quote of the Day, and music

Click on where it says nickers & whinnies at the bottom of a post to post a comment:)! Don't be shy post comments PLEASE!!!!
The Quote of the Week is at the bottom of the page:D!
My Playlist(where you can play all the songs)is on the right side of the page towards the bottom and just click on the song you want to play and then click video:)! Hope that helped:D!

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The pics from our trip:)!

Hi!  Here are some pics of the trip I FINALLY uploaded them~
The hotel~
In front of the hotel~
An iguna at the front of the hotel~
Me, my cousin and sisters in front of a Banyon Tree~
looking over the balcony at the resturant~
The sunset from the balcony at the resturant~
Manna at the table in the hotel's resturant~
The frog that decided to have fun chasing my sisters and Maddie in the pool at like 9:00 at night(lol)~
in front of a Banyon Tree(again)~
The plastic cup at one of the hotels resturants(the one where I say balcony:D)
The bridge opening for the yachts to go back out to sea~
Hope you enjoy the pics:)!
PS:The reason it says 01/01/2004 on ALL the pics is because my camera is acting up:)!

3 comments:

Bella said...

Love it! Did u go to FL??? I ♥ the pics with the Banyan tree!!!

Abigail said...

I love the pics! I can't wait to see you again! Its hard not seeing my chum!

AO

Abigail said...

hey! where was this at???

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sit Long, Read Much