Commenting, Quote of the Day, and music

Click on where it says nickers & whinnies at the bottom of a post to post a comment:)! Don't be shy post comments PLEASE!!!!
The Quote of the Week is at the bottom of the page:D!
My Playlist(where you can play all the songs)is on the right side of the page towards the bottom and just click on the song you want to play and then click video:)! Hope that helped:D!

Friday, November 21, 2008

I was Tagged(again)

1. YOUR REAL NAME:
You know, I'm not really feeling like telling you right now, so deal with it. :)

2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (first 3 letters of real name plus "izzle")

Lauizzle

3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color and favorite animal)

LightPurplehorse

4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (your middle name and the street you live on)

Since I am living w/ my grandparents I am going to do 2 of tem:)!

Taylor Illinois
and
Taylor Buckskin

5. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 2 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name)

Mila

6. YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: (color of your shirt, favorite candy or chocolate)

Blackchocolate

7. YOUR JAPANESE NAME: (2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, first 2 letters of your middle name, last 2 letters of your first name)

Thats makin' fun of Japenese and one of my good friends was Japenese!!!

8. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (both parents middle names)

Thomas Joy

9. YOUR GOTH NAME: (black and the name of one of your pets)

I do NOT think my parents would approve this:D!

4 comments:

Abigail said...

Cool! Glad you did it! :)

AO

Jordyn Daniels said...

Your Welcome:D!!!

~Southern Commander~

Bella said...

awesome! i wanna do that! but i've already made 2 posts today... about cello... FINALLY lol

Bella said...

Please see my blog for a feel better card for Lisa... Shhhhhhh!!! Don't tell!!!

Lydia
www.stewylydia.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sit Long, Read Much